Some words about the bar from Inception.
seji:Arthur’s Dream - #1:
1) Francis Bacon was a homosexual artist.
2) George Dyer was his lover. Also he was a thief.
3) Arthur hung this [Bacon painting of George Dyer] in his dream (in a bedroom!) because he thought of Eames.
Arthur’s Dream - #2 (the Hotel):
1) The bar in the level “hotel” was called “VALFIERNO.”
2) Eduardo de Valfierno was an Argentine con-man who allegedly masterminded the theft of the Mona Lisa in 1911. So he was a thief and forger.
3) In his dream Arthur called the bar “VALFIERNO” because he thought about Eames. Again!
WHAAAAAT. lakdjfkadlsj;. guys. what. Guys. GUYS.
O_O I HAVE IMPLODED.
MY SHIP IS SO CANON IT HURTS.